My Thoughts and Yours...

I write about things I notice around me on my not so talkative days. If any of you out there are interested, please read and respond!

Monday, November 13, 2006

It's all relative!!

So we ALL complain about how much we have to do..how little time we have...blah blah blahhhhh. I'm one to complain about this one for sure. Some will say they have it the worst..yah Im guilty I say it too! But the real thing is that we all have it bad, and each of our situations in their own way is baaad..but in the end whatever makes us bogged down is similar for everyone. It's relative to us not being stressed. It's relative to the extent we can handle..while some find a little bit of stress to be at level 10, others may find a ton of stress to be 10...yet some need it beyond 10 to consider it stressfull enough. It's all relative about how much you can handle...

So yah..just a thought. I gotta stop complaining..we all feel it! Lets make the most of it, rather than complain...we should do something about it..like W O R K :)

That's my final thoughts...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home