My Thoughts and Yours...

I write about things I notice around me on my not so talkative days. If any of you out there are interested, please read and respond!

Friday, November 17, 2006

The idea of Guns

The idea of guns disgusts me. I know there are a ton of people who agree or disagree with me. I'm not talking about right to bear arms, or people saying we need guns in case the government tries to screw us up. I'm talking about people who think they need guns to protect themselves. I really don't get it. As it stands, and within the location one lives in, or at least the location I live at, I don't feel "threatened"..I don't feel I need a gun to protect myself. I think all I need is a phone which can dial 9-1-1..simple as that. People who think guns can save them are stupid..unless they are convicts and know someone is out there to hunt them down. And the ones who don't have anybody after them but still got a gun after some gun-shooting lessons should question themselves if and whether the time arose--would they be able to stand up and use the thing??? Or would they wuss out?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home