My Thoughts and Yours...

I write about things I notice around me on my not so talkative days. If any of you out there are interested, please read and respond!

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Perfection

Generic Journal Post to Follow--Beware..

I think one of my biggest faults is that at times I'll do something..yet in the back of my mind I know I could do it better. The whole time I'll do it knowing I can do it better. When I'm done with it, I'll look back and just think yah whatever I could have done it better. I realize all the shit I did wrong and could fix it. This at the same time makes me never appreciate what I've done..because in my mind I know I could do it better.

It isn't the best way to do things. I have to find a way to realize that you know you did this, and did all you could..so stop pushing yourself for better..as you'll never finish.....Hard task for me..It's become ingrained in me now..

I'm working on it though. I'm trying!! I'll purposely just tell myself it's good enough..but then I find myself thinking I've become lazy and dont' care anymore...

1 Comments:

At 11:47 AM, Blogger Andi said...

*hugs*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home